LockState® protects all of it’s products against manufacture defects for a period of one year, from the date of purchase. In the event that any component of a LockState® product is not free from material defects or is found missing within a period of one year, LockState® will repair or replace the product or part, at it’s sole discretion, at no charge to the original end-user consumer. All warranty returns must go through the authorized dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Once that dealer has been contacted, they will provide a Return Authorization Number and return information.
LockState® shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, (i) electricity or fuel costs, (ii) labor costs associated with repairing, removing, installing or servicing the product or (iii) any other damages resulting from any defect in or malfunction of the product. LockState’s® sole responsibility shall be to replace or repair products within the terms stated herein.
Warranty shipping expenses for any items shipped beyond the lower 48 continental United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason as long as the product has not been installed.
- We require an RMA for each order being returned.
- Returned items must be in original condition, uninstalled and packaged as you received it.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise. Products that have been confirmed defective by our technical support reps are eligible for a prepaid return label. You will be asked to provide your support case to receive your return label. You can request a support case by emailing Support@lockstate.com or calling 1-877-254-5625.
- Orders over 30 days
- Previously installed products unless deemed defective by our technical support team. Defective items will be repaired or replaced in accordance to our warranty policy.
How can I make a return?
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You can request an RMA from Sales@lockstate.com please allow 24-48 hours for us to process your request.
How can I request an RMA?
For a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). You can request an RMA from Sales@lockstate.com please allow 24-48 hours for us to process your request.
Where do I return the product to?
RMA: [ include your RMA# here ]
1325 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite B-400
Denver, CO 80222
Please do not place a shipping label on the manufacturer’s packaging. Securely package the returned product within an outer box. We strongly suggest you use a shipment method which includes tracking.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service 1-877-254-5625 with your RMA number for more information.
I live near your Denver office. Can I return my purchase in person?
Returns may not be made in person to our office all returns must be mailed in.